PreLoader Tutorial PreLoader Tutorial

eh!

Not a bat tutorial, but in some parts it isn't really clear.

Also, I can't get it to work! (I'm using Flash CS3)

Start Hack Interactive Start Hack Interactive

Swee-t

Great tutorial, and nice trick. 10/10 & 5/5

(Tip: Before anyone attempts this, duplicate your explorer.exe, should you stuff it up)

jpoke89 responds:

Thank you! And I also believe, somewhere I put a backup notice. If not, then, i wasn't thinking, hehe.

Windows Visa Windows Visa

Heh

Not a bad parody. Love the GTA bit xD

nIcO-gR responds:

thx!

Menu with slider tutorial Menu with slider tutorial

Not bad

A good and unique tutorial, glad you didn't make one of the 1000's of tweening tutorials on NG.

It could be a bit more in-depth, rather than just quick instructions and an animation.

Keep up the good work :D

Zanzibar Zanzibar

Wow!

Gosh! How exciting! None of the play buttons work!

stagefear responds:

yep, seems that game sometimes wasn't worked because of ad engine.I think, i fixed it already

Tainted Kingdom Tainted Kingdom

Great game but...

I'd like to see the following in any sequels:

A way to start a new game (rather than playing your saved one) so that you can start over if you did something wrong/stuffed up

Units that reach enemy base are put back into your 'unit pool' rather than lost

More & Cheaper upgrades (so you can upgrade things to about 5)

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Great

A great game, but it could use a lot of polishing, like Iniko said.

There needs to be ways to transmit to countries even completely blocked off, refugee's or something could be an idea. I played the whole game with NO noticability, yet at the end, 4 or so countries completely sealed themselves off!

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Excellent!

Great game, a lot more improved from the first one, with lots more features. I got to 1 town from the end city then i encountered a bug that didn't let me travel!

Fix it please.

Still, great job, I'd love to see a # 3

Red Ball - The Adventure Red Ball - The Adventure

Nice... well, ok

It was fairly good for a 1st submission, i'm pathetic at actionscript, so i couldn't do that, but visual-wise it was prettey horrible. mabye one day (me, a graphics designer) and you (a coder) could like... make something collaboratively.

spurs4eva responds:

gd idea, thanks

Cursor Killer2! Cursor Killer2!

Good...

It was ok, but there wasn't much too it, it got boring after 60 seconds, so mabye next time, make it a bit better, like add some bonuses, and some better graphics.